Monday, December 7, 2009

CDH and my New Blog

Hello everybody,

I've decided to start a new blog. My new blog will be about our life today. Jackson of course will be talked about, because he is apart of our family, but I want this blog to be about CDH. I have a few things that I'm doing for the awareness of CDH, and alot of stuff i need to inform everybody of, and that's what this blog will be here for. I can't wait to start my new blog, and to fill you all in on our day to day life. I will post the name of my new blog as soon as i make it. Dnt forget about this one though, because I'm doing alot for the CDH world, with alot of help of course......Love you all!


Candice Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are doing this. I think it's important to keep our stories and our babies out there in the blog world, but we have to move forward. I think the biggest way to honor our babies is to continue to love their daddies and siblings...might as well show off that love in a new blog. ..........I heard you're getting married soon! You'll need an outlet for all of those cool pics and parties/showers you'll be needing to post about. ....I was so glad to hear that you did well giving Jackson's story. I'm sure that wasn't easy. ....Mikey and I were just talking about Ireland (and a few other CDH babies) and wondering when we'll be able to talk about them without choking up. ......I think that was incredibly brave that you did that. For as strong as people think I am, I don't know if I could go there. Hell, I don't like Mikey talking about details and to this day, I feel selfish because I should be out there supporting other CDH mothers going through pregnancy and possibly the loss...and I just can't. ...........anywho, will definitely be waiting for your new blog!!!....take care, xoxo and love to all of your family!!!! Chanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice, I've been following your story since before Jackson was born (via Kamryn's blog) and I was so saddened when he lost his CDH battle. I'm really thinking of you all this Christmas season and I'm praying continually that in spite of this tragedy, somehow, in a way that only God can, you will feel great blessings, comfort, and joy. Your slideshow touched me so much that from the next room my husband asked me if I was crying (yes). Thank you for sharing those most intimate moments with us. I've started to post comments so many times before, and it is so hard to find the right words to say, except to say that your sorrow is my sorrow, and your joy is my joy. Yes, I am a stranger, but I am crying out to the Lord for you. Please, Lord, please, give Rob, Candice, & Ty what they need.

    ReplyDelete